Saturday, December 28, 2019

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 2020

Over the past few years I have participated in a few 52 Ancestors challenges, so this year I have decided to set my own weekly topics and write about them.  Some will be repeat topics from earlier challenges, and some will be my own creations, but I am hoping to keep up with my weekly topics throughout the year.

I have greatly enjoyed the challenges I have done in past years.  The various topics have made me think, prompted me to revisit different areas of my research and dig through old documents and photographs in search of a particular detail to include in a post.

So as 2019 draws to a close I have made up a list of 52 topics to post about each week in 2020.  If anyone out there would like to take part and send their own posts on my topics,  please feel free.  Your own interpretation of each topic is entirely up to you.

For January, the topic prompts will be :

  • Week 1 (Jan 1-7): Beginning
  • Week 2 (Jan 8-14): First and Last
  • Week 3 (Jan 15-21): Unusual Name
  • Week 4 (Jan 22-28): In the Paper
  • Week 5 (Jan 29-Feb 4): DNA

No comments:

Post a Comment