Thursday, February 29, 2024

RootsTech 2024

Don't forget the RootsTech 2024 "Remember" Conference this weekend February 29 to 2 March 2024.  The conference will once again be run as a paid in-person and a FREE virtual conference.  Registration is still open at https://www.rootstech.org.
 

Online:
  • 200+ new online sessions in over 26 languages
  • Join keynote sessions live from the comfort of your own home
  • Chat online with other attendees worldwide
  • Get digital syllabi and class handouts

I will be attending the conference online, as I have for the past few years.  I have already examined the sessions, scheduled to ones I want to listen to, and am ready to visit the Expo Hall to see what the various exhibitors and sponsors have on offer.  As many of the sessions I want to see run concurrently, I'm very glad recorded session remain available after the conference is over, so I will be able to work my way through my list of sessions.

So take a look at what RootsTech has to offer and take advantage of the many online talks and sessions that are available to those, like me, who are unable to attend the conference in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment