Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Campaspe Genealogy is back!

From Monday 1 June Campaspe Libraries reopened to the public in a limited capacity following Government guidelines and observing social distancing.  I hope everyone out there has stayed safe and well during the shut down and look forward to getting back to genealogy and a more 'normal' life over the next few weeks and months.

May has certainly been a very different month this year, and a challenging time for so many.  It is wonderful to be able to come back to work, see colleagues and people in the community, and start trying to rebuild after the shut down.

I hope the past weeks have not been too challenging for you all.  For myself, my garage is organised, several jobs around the house have finally been completed, and I have been able to spend a bit of extra time on genealogy during my time at home.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment