- DNA testing, covering the ABC basics of how to get tested and what you’ll learn from the results, as well as reporting on readers’ experiences.
- Find out which 50 best genealogy and history blogs made their 3rd Annual Blog Awards.
- Michelle Patient takes you through what you should consider when it comes to choosing a genealogy software program for yourself.
- Expert photographic analyser, Jayne Shrimpton tells us how hats, bonnets and berets can all give telling clues about your ancestors.
- When does genealogy meet archaeology? Go behind the scenes in Sydney’s latest archaeology digs on two colonial-era buildings.
- And how would you like to see your ancestor on the front cover of Inside History. If you’re interested simply enter IHM competition now.
Saturday, October 11, 2014
Inside Hsitory Magazine
Inside History Magazine’s issue 24 is out now, and features the following articles :